Happiness is an inside job...

...don't assign anyone else that much power over your life.
The past few weeks have not been easy.

I have cried.
I have screamed.
I have hated.
I have loved.

but most importantly

I have learned
I have laughed
I have lived
I have loved.


Break ups are never beautiful. No matter if someone cheated, lied and left or if someone held your hand, hugged you tight and left.
No matter if he was an asshole or the love of your life-
he must not be the reason for your happiness
or the reason for your hurt.

The only one you should give that amount of power to
is solely yourself.

so get up-
lace those running shoes and run those kilometers
hit those keys and write that essay
rock those heels and get out to party!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Cardboard Boxes and Wall Paint: Moving Update #1

It's time for new adventures!