Cardboard Boxes and Wall Paint: Moving Update #1

Current living room "decor"...
Heeellooo!

Currently blogging in my pyjamas in my bed at almost lunch time but hey- still have about three weeks left until I have to take a header into the deep sea that is adult life. So for now, I'll enjoy getting my laundry washed and my floor swept because that's gonna come to an end veeeery soon.
But don't get me wrong- I'm also really excited for what's to come. My cups, plates and my very pretty copper kettle are already stored in my new kitchen's cupboards, and lovely plush pink tea towels are hung over the radiator to dry: feels just like home. I love that no matter what cupboard you open- it's just so ME. Like- I love to choose wall paint and curtains and planning the tiniest details. Moving actually is really fun- and a free workout, if you keep the dozen cardboard boxes in mind that I have carried in and out of my new home.
There's still so much to do- so many shelves to build, curtains to sew, et cetera, et cetera. But I see it all coming together just the way I want it to and I'm so proud of creating such a beautiful home for my start into adulthood.
And although the aspect of adulting scares me a bit, I can't wait to complain about the amount of laundry I have to iron and the many times I have to mow the lawn, because I know that the path where I'm headed right now has so many experiences, memories and new skills to offer that will make me live my life to the fullest.

But for now, I'll be dragging boxes and sewing curtains!

Until next time,

J.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Happiness is an inside job...

It's time for new adventures!