Goethe, Freud and Hemingway: Finals Preparation

Never without tea, flashcards and some snacks!

Hello fellow chatter boxes!

I am actually quite angry at myself for blogging right now because there's still so much I have to get done today but ohh well... (I feel like "oh well" has recently become my motto for way too many things, oops)

My final oral exams of my Matura take place on the upcoming Monday and my brain has turned into mashed potato consistency. Although I have chosen my absolute favourite subjects for my final oral exams (German, English, Psychology and Philosophy) I'm not really having the time of my life right now. I did start to study on time, but definitely didn't go with my study agenda I had planned out a month ago, that was already really tight and additionally to it already being stressful I also slacked off the last few weeks, telling myself that I need a break after my written exams at the end of May which was totally a very horrible excuse to lie in my hammock and enjoy the sun.
Anyways, I have to roll with it, the end is near.
Additionally to my studying stress, I have also moved house, so there's a lot of work to do as well and I feel like throwing my new plates against the wall, I am becoming insane!!!

Retrospectively, today was successful though. I managed to practise for four topics in English (two of which were supposed to get done yesterday *scolds at myself*), 5 chapters for German, which I feel pretty confident about, only one has not completely managed to stay in my brain) and now I only got Psychology and Philosophy left. I need to revise 2 topics that I didn't manage yesterday and should also finish my summary of two other P&P topics that are driving my insane. I had already finished summarising all my chapters for all subjects weeks ago, until my P&P teacher decided on Monday that it was a good idea to add some topics last minute. Not nice, sis!

Now I'm procrastinating a little until my mum finishes work and brings some McDonald's, the highlight of my day (how sad 😂).

We'll see how much I actually get done after dinner, because usually after 7pm my temptation to watch a few episodes of The Vampire Diaries becomes irresistible...

I'll keep you updated!

Julia

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Cardboard Boxes and Wall Paint: Moving Update #1

Happiness is an inside job...

It's time for new adventures!