It's time for new adventures!

And suddenly you know that it's time to start something new and trust the magic of new beginnings.

Hi there!

I can't really believe that today was actually my very last day as a student! Although I am glad that I can check off another thing on my "goals" list, it feels incredibly strange to somehow just not be a student anymore, since that's what I've been for the last 12 years, I have met most of the people I value most in the halls of my school and I can't believe that I'll have to get on with my days without my 13 amazing classmates, who feel like so much more- family.  Being a very small class and spending more than 30 hours per week together in one room for four years, we formed a bond like no other class.
It makes me sad that this time has come to an end, however I feel incredibly...

...grateful for all the memories I've made
...thankful for having been able to go to a school in an advanced and stable country that allows me to   obtain the best education possible.
...proud to have passed all exams - some easy some hella hard-sometimes with lots of motivation and    sometimes with none- but I DID IT and that's all that matters.

and

...relieved to not see certain people anymore (I know it's mean, but it feels good to finally be able to let go of toxic people)

The only thing still connecting me to my school is the Matura- which is basically an A-level equivalent, so for now I'll have my eyes glued to worksheets of polynomial functions,  German literature, philosophists of the 19th century and of course English grammar.

Wish me luck!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Cardboard Boxes and Wall Paint: Moving Update #1

Happiness is an inside job...