And so the adventure begins...


and so the adventure begins...
Hi!

A lot has changed since my last post. I am almost finished with school (like- forever!)  and I'm single again. Wow it actually feels really weird to type it... Anyways I have shared on here that this relationship was very rough and pretty much like a roller coaster. But lately the downs were just too much for us both apparently and a talk that should have cleared the air turned into a very sudden break up. I probably cried more than he was worth and even though my tummy churns painfully just at the thought of him (and literally EVERYTHING reminds me of him- even super basic things like certain coffee brands, meals on the menu and specific pieces of clothing in my wardrobe) I am getting my sparkle back. So to conclude- the past days have been extremely painful, disappointing but also eye-opening. Listening to Little Mix, going on an IKEA shopping spree and reading A LOT of poetry is really helping, so here's to waiting for sexy men in Uni! ( I swear, if there are none I'm moving to sexy-men-universe; wherever that might be....)

But for now, I'll keep on swimming, as you do after a break up. I'm just glad that we got it over with during the holidays, even though they are ruined now I'll have time to focus on graduating next week and going back to kicking ass- because in retrospective the past months have been nice at times but a total waste of study-time. So I'll work twice as hard now, smile twice as bright and focus on WHAT'S GOOD FOR ME from now on. 

Ladies and gents, 
even if it hurts like hell, you can totally get through it.
 I mean-
 how foolish can someone be to think that love comes in the shape of brown hair and grey eyes, oversized hoodies and a coffee obsession?

Keep sparkling,

J.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Cardboard Boxes and Wall Paint: Moving Update #1

Happiness is an inside job...

It's time for new adventures!